Code of Conduct
The motorhomer enjoys the privilege of experiencing the chosen Host, and in return takes into consideration his/her behaviour, respecting the work and privacy of the host.
The motorhome should be autonomous, must be supplied with water and waste and must be disposed of previously.
Please take into consideration the following rules:
- Please accept any restriction imposed by the Host;
- Remember that the Host reserves the right not to allow the overnight stay. You are a guest and must always behave as such;
- Arrive during office hours or you may not be able to pick up your product pack, or the gates may be closed;
- Remember that you are not in a campsite, so you are not allowed to put up tents or any other equipment without previous authorisation;
- Park only in the area that the Host indicates;
- Never light fire, and avoid making too much noise – remember that you are a guest with a family that usually lives and work in this place;
- Your stay is free, do not expect to use infrastructures as if you were in a campsite; do not use electricity or water without the permission of the host;
- Pets may not be allowed at the farm; check beforehand if you intend to take a pet. If pets are allowed keep them safely on a leash;
- Sometimes, due to personal or professional reasons a Host may not be available, please respect this situation;
- Do not prolong the lengt of your stay longer than 24 hours;
- Remember that you are responsible for your own safety. Always clarify beforehand with the host if you are allowed to stroll through the property and comply with any existing restrictions;
- Keep children under constant supervision and away from any equipment. Remember that most spaces are work places, and therefore may not be adequate for children;
- Keep your rubbish, unless you are given permission to use the property’s rubbish bins.
- The Host has no responsibility for any damage, theft or robbery occurring to the motorhome, and/or its occupants, within its property.