Code of Conduct
The motorhomer enjoys the privilege of experiencing the chosen Host, and in return takes into consideration his/her behaviour, respecting the work and privacy of the host.
The motorhome / campervan should be autonomous, must be supplied with water and waste and must be disposed of previously.
Please take into consideration the following rules:
- Please accept any restriction imposed by the Host;
- Remember that the amount paid corresponds exclusively to a pack of products from the host that will be delivered to you upon your arrival, being the overnight stay at the property an invitation from the owner.
- Remember that the Host reserves the right not to allow the overnight stay. You are a guest and must always behave as such;
- Arrive during office hours or you may not be able to pick up your product pack, or the gates may be closed;
- Remember that you are not in a campsite, so you are not allowed to put up tents or any other equipment without previous authorisation;
- Park only in the area that the Host indicates;
- Never light fire, and avoid making too much noise – remember that you are a guest with a family that usually lives and work in this place;
- Your stay is free, do not expect to use infrastructures as if you were in a campsite; do not use electricity or water without the permission of the host;
- Pets may not be allowed at the Host; check beforehand if you intend to take a pet. If pets are allowed keep them safely on a leash;
- Sometimes, due to personal or professional reasons a Host may not be available, please respect this situation;
- Do not prolong the lengt of your stay longer than 24 hours;
- Remember that you are responsible for your own safety. Always clarify beforehand with the host if you are allowed to stroll through the property and comply with any existing restrictions;
- Keep children under constant supervision and away from any equipment. Remember that most spaces are work places, and therefore may not be adequate for children;
- Keep your rubbish, unless you are given permission to use the property’s rubbish bins.
- The Host has no responsibility for any damage, theft or robbery occurring to the motorhome, and/or its occupants, within its property.